There are several types of warts, but the type we’ll deal with here is known as the “common wart”.
Warts are hard, small growths on the skin that are caused by a virus. They’re typically found on the hands, knees, or elbows but can appear anywhere. If the skin is broken it’s easier for the virus to enter and the wart to develop.
How Did I Get A Wart?
Some people are more prone to developing warts than others but dermatologists have been unable to determine why. Children are more likely to develop warts as their immune system is not on par with adults.
You should also know that you can get warts if you come in contact with a wart on someone else or handle something their wart has come in contact with.
How Do I Get Rid Of Them?
A dermatologist can remove them for you but it’s unnecessary and costly. You can easily and cheaply use this home remedy to remove warts yourself.
The ingredients you will need are:
- Raw Apple Cider Vinegar – 1/2 teaspoon
- Oregano Oil – 1 drop
- Frankincense Oil – 2 drops
- Lemon Oil – 2 drops
- Coconut Oil – 1/2 teaspoon
- Cotton Ball
- Mix together the apple cider vinegar, oregano oil, frankincense oil and blend well .
- Add the lemon oil next and blend.
- Mix in the coconut oil, stir well making sure all ingredients are blended well.
- Clean the area well and soak a cotton ball in the mixture
- Apply the cotton ball to the area and cover with the bandage.
- Use this remedy morning and night until the wart is gone.
The vinegar contains probiotics as well as useful acids that attack the wart.
The oregano oil is an antibiotic and is excellent for fighting the virus.
The frankincense oil is a disinfectant and an antiseptic
Lemon oil fights inflammation because of the antioxidants it contains.
Coconut oil acts as a base for the other oils and vinegar to keep them from evaporating. It also has antifungal and antimicrobial properties.
It’s important that you take steps to boost your immune system because warts are caused by a virus. A strong, healthy immune system will help to fight the virus and go a long way to prevent a re-occurrence.